Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Observations From A College Campus - Part 1 of 3

So, over my time at tOSU I have noticed several things. I have also heard several things. They are interesting, insightful, or downright scary. Anyways, I decided that I would share some choice observations with you today (and this weekend), and I hope that you enjoy them just as much as I did.
On Monday I will share with you some choice things I overheard
On Wednesday I will share with you why exactly I am posting these.



What Barga Notices

If you wear a shirt with writing on it, expect me to stare at your breasts. Seriously, while I usually will not need the excuse, the writing is just asking for it. I wear shirts with sayings and images to have them looked at, if you don't want me looking, don't wear that shirt.

Same is true of the ass part of pants. Seriously ladies, if you have a nice butt, and it says 'pink' or 'cheer' on it, I am going to scope it out. This is true of any dude, so be warned.

You know, there is something to be said when guys walk around showing off their muscles. They walk around, their arms bulging out, and yet wearing the loosest pants ever. Why? Well, obviously steroids harms the growth of certain male parts (penis').

Whenever you have a nerdy looking dude (read ME) in a 'tough' class I will always be buddied up with the hot girls. They sit by me, try to be my friend, and then right before the midterm ask for help and notes. Too bad ladies, I am not only taken, but I don't take notes.

What about the guys who will wear shorts, a t-shirt, and sandles all winter? I mean, come on, don't you freeze your ass off? And, most of the dudes are walking around shivering, that really isn't attractive (Note, I am one of these dudes)

And the girls who wear miniskirts during December but also wearing about 20 sweaters on top. I mean, you have no leg hair, and no real lower body fat, but somehow you think that you will stay warm with that sexy skirt on. There is an issue here.

You know, you can learn a lot from bathroom stalls. I mean, I have learned the numbers of girls who give good head, learned what a land shark was, and even learned that Obama really has a N in the front of it. Seriously, if you ever want to study humanity, simply walk into a college restroom.

Let's chat about clothing choices for another second. Men, if you wear a banda, you are tool. Ladies, if you wear a miniskirt you are a whore. Dude, if you wear tweed you are an idiot. Ladies, same for you. Guys, if you wear a sidewise hat you are a poser. Girls, don't wear hats

You know, there is far too much PDA on campus. Seriously folks, I will walk through the oval and see dudes and chicks all over each other. See, I hate PDA in any form,both gay and straight, and I think that something needs to be fixed. My proposal, spray all PDAers with water.

Student government is a joke, about as much of a joke as the real government. only the greeks get in, and they all suck. They promise to change things, but they really do the exact same that had been done for the past bit, and they just put their own people in power. No wonder only 5% of the students vote in elections.

Last, but not least, what is up with all the kiss ups to the professors. Seriously, while that might work in the 100 level classes, all professors of higher level classes hate it and actually think badly of it. Students need to be students, not friends.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Even though its been awhile for me, I agree with most of that.

Unknown said...

I don't think that the PDAers will think too much of being sprayed with water...In fact the boys might benefit just a little considering that the girls are probably not wearing much under that skimpy white top to begin with.

Barga said...

um, babe, you are one of those PDAers, and i don't want to get sprayed by water

that said, i don't think they would mind

Redirect

You will be redirected shortly to our new website. If you are not redirected within 5 seconds please CLICK HERE!

Copyright Notice

(C) All articles, postings, images, etc. on this site are protected by relevant copyright law, unless otherwise specified. To use any original material in totality please ask for author permission.

(C) 2009, all rights reserved by whalertly.blogspot.com, Robert M. Barga, and all contributing authors.