Friday, December 26, 2008

More Pictures from Hiking

Hey all, I hope you you guys had a great Christmas.
I know that I had no entry up at midnight (EST) as I normally do. I gave you guys one yesterday, but I totally forgot about today's entry. Plus, until about 11:30 last night, I was busy conquering the business world in Monopoly (It ended in a merger).

Anyways, here are Peter's pics of our trip, there are more of me, and they are different. All rights to them are retained by Pete.

As with the last trip pic posting, the pictures are in order backwards.












No comments:

Redirect

You will be redirected shortly to our new website. If you are not redirected within 5 seconds please CLICK HERE!

Copyright Notice

(C) All articles, postings, images, etc. on this site are protected by relevant copyright law, unless otherwise specified. To use any original material in totality please ask for author permission.

(C) 2009, all rights reserved by whalertly.blogspot.com, Robert M. Barga, and all contributing authors.