Monday, March 2, 2009

Help me pick a name...

Okay, so Peter suggested that I do this, and now I will.

As I told you a few days ago, I am going to be covering some local teams as press.
On blogcritics, and reoccurring feature gets a name (series) and I need to come up with a name for the series...
I will be covering:
Blue Jackets
Crew
Clippers
Buckeyes (football, from the stands)
Any other sport/things that show up (arnold classic, world cup playoffs, etc.)

I am thinking "ABCs of Columbus Sports", A (arnold/arena football if it comes back) - B (BJ and buckeyes) - C (crew and clippers)
not sure though

please, post some suggestions

3 comments:

Peter said...

ABCs just sounds too close to ABC sports, which will also be covering the games...

Maybe
Columbus Sports Fan
BJCCBO (BlueJackets,Crew,Clippers,Buckeyes,Other)

Barga said...

"the ABCs of columbus sports" is not that close to ABC sports

BJCCBO doesn't ring to most people

columbus sports fan works (similar to my orig. idea), just doesn tring

Kadim said...

I happen to like the ABCs proximity to ABC sports.

Redirect

You will be redirected shortly to our new website. If you are not redirected within 5 seconds please CLICK HERE!

Copyright Notice

(C) All articles, postings, images, etc. on this site are protected by relevant copyright law, unless otherwise specified. To use any original material in totality please ask for author permission.

(C) 2009, all rights reserved by whalertly.blogspot.com, Robert M. Barga, and all contributing authors.