Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Glorious Tattoo

Hey all,
Anyways I went out and got a tattoo today from Evolved body art, and so far I am pleased with it. I had expected it to be bad but it really wasn't. In fact, in did not feel bad at all. I didn't cry and now I feel like a tough dude, and I am...



For those wondering, here is the layout in detail:
-Center - that is a tree of life, the celtic circle is caused by the interlocking branches and roots
-Top - That is my symbol and I created it years ago in Adam's basement. Frankly, it is somehting that I have used to represent myself for a while and I really like it
-Right - That is my whale, you should recognize it. Basically, it contains my pledge to continue this blog and shows my love for marine biology and oceanography
Left - block O, what do you think that means

Notice that there are three more spots open, those will come later, probably with three sets of initials...

Anyways, here are some images of it, keep in mind this is just after the bandage is removed, so I will post better pictures in a few weeks when it is done healing.

What do you all think?












No comments:

Redirect

You will be redirected shortly to our new website. If you are not redirected within 5 seconds please CLICK HERE!

Copyright Notice

(C) All articles, postings, images, etc. on this site are protected by relevant copyright law, unless otherwise specified. To use any original material in totality please ask for author permission.

(C) 2009, all rights reserved by whalertly.blogspot.com, Robert M. Barga, and all contributing authors.