Monday, July 14, 2008

No New Post

Obviously, there is no new post today. I got busy and had no time to make anything...
I am sorry, I know that there is no excuse

That said, enjoy this note from my Facebook:
Feel free to answer it




Copying Brad (ADAM)... like always. Yes, I'm just that bored (CAN NOT SLEEP). Also, I had to skip some songs, because I have techno and orchestral (LIES). But these are the first 25 songs with lyrics. (for the record, I had to go through 50 songs to get these 25, because so many had no lyrics) (NO NUMBER COUNT)

Basically, you put your iTunes music library on shuffle, and post the first line of each of the first 25 songs. The challenge is for all of you to guess the songs. You need to know the name of the song and the artist. As you guess them correctly, I'll cross 'em out up here.

Good luck. With my obscure tastes, you'll need it! (PROBABLY TRUE)


1) so she said whats the problem baby
2) you can't see the deamons
3) While I heard some people talking just the other day
4) Wer zu Lebzeit gut auf Erden
5) I hear those ice cream bells and I start to drool
6) Well I am finding it harder to be a gentleman every day
7) it's christmas at ground zero
8) YEahhhhhhhh.... A used, Pink bathrobe
9) Truckin', got my chips cashed in
10) American Woman, Stay away from me
11) Cut My life into pieces
12) when i was a young boy
13) Just take those old records off the shelf
14) showers pounding out a new beat
15) You know the music make you jump and prance
16) Oh My God, Becky, Look at her butt
17) Listen up brothers and sisters
18) Little Ditty about Jack and Diane
19) build a wall of books
20) The rangers had a homecoming in harlem late last night
21) Find a way, A way to be
22) I Wanna Rock
23) whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)
24) stand up sit down baby
25)Give Me an F

No comments:

Redirect

You will be redirected shortly to our new website. If you are not redirected within 5 seconds please CLICK HERE!

Copyright Notice

(C) All articles, postings, images, etc. on this site are protected by relevant copyright law, unless otherwise specified. To use any original material in totality please ask for author permission.

(C) 2009, all rights reserved by whalertly.blogspot.com, Robert M. Barga, and all contributing authors.