Friday, June 6, 2008

No New Entry

For those of you who don't know this, I attend The Ohio State University and am majoring in microbiology. That said, this was exam week and move home week, and I just got home about an hour ago (11pm) so I do not have time to make a new entry for tonight. I am sorry, and promise to have a good one for tomorrow.
That said, Enjoy the following links:
Carnival of Ohio Politics
My favorite site view source
Glass City Jungle
Robert Reich's blog

Enjoy, and see you guys on Monday

Also, Happy D-Day

No comments:

Redirect

You will be redirected shortly to our new website. If you are not redirected within 5 seconds please CLICK HERE!

Copyright Notice

(C) All articles, postings, images, etc. on this site are protected by relevant copyright law, unless otherwise specified. To use any original material in totality please ask for author permission.

(C) 2009, all rights reserved by whalertly.blogspot.com, Robert M. Barga, and all contributing authors.